Olivia has a triple threat skillset!
- CFO Service – Chief Finainial Officer
- CEO Service – Chief Executive Officer
- IT – Information Technology and custom software solutions, dashboards, KPI’s, custom built microsoft access or filemaker database to suit your individual needs.
Olivia Chubbs-Kelm is an entrepreneur and founder of a well established Mechanical Company that generates revenues in the millions per year. Olivia is a true CEO in every sense of the word. She’s done it. Olivia has single handidly built her Mechanical (Plumbing, HVAC/R, Sheet Metal & Electrical) business from conception to 10 million dollars in revenue generation in under 4 years. Lets see what she can do for you!
Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Executive leadership with previous experience in construction, mechanical and manufacturing.
- Diplomatic strong business accumn with systems and profit growth mindset.
- Acts as a business partner to management building strong relationships with senior management, staff, partners and steakholders with professional and yet very “down-to-earth” business style.
- Highly visable and collaborative leader who reflects the values of your corporation.
- Strengthen, streamline and/or automate internal procedures
- Develop policies and procedures
- Internal Control: safeguard assets from misuse and theft, strengthen accuracy and integrity of the accounting cycle, ensure regulatory and government compliance.
- Strategic Planning, work with CEO and department leaders
- Custom built financial reports and analytical tools that are advanced and specific to your needs utilizing various software programs such as Excel, Crystal Reports, Cognos, Microsoft Access, Filemaker much more! This is big value. IT companies charge $150.00-$200.00 for this service alone.
- Create dashboards and KPI’s, implement measurement strategies
- Board of Director Advisory
- Provide training for controller and assistant controller
- Analyze day to day core functions and their impact on the balance sheet
- Analyze job costing processes, ensures efficiency in systems processes right from the field to the income statement.
- Review and approve expenses and payables for accuracy and endorse chqs.
- Manage banking relationships, secure funding, reporting as needed.
Controller and Assistant Controller Service
- Accounting Department oversight and management
- Work with external auditors and lead accounting department through year end
- Financial Statement preparation: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, Bank Statement Reconciliation, Forecast and Budgets, Work In Progress and more.
- Intercompany management and Consolidation
- Year end working papers, financial statements with notes to reader
- Backlog and Cleanup after accounting staff turnover or system crash
- We provide full cycle bookkeeping and accounting from initial set up through to the corporate tax return.
- Government filings, Payroll remittances, GST, Income Tax, WCB